Book Sale Surplus Removal
When we first started selling books online, we attended hundreds of used book sales. Over and over again, we were told that one of the biggest challenges book sale coordinators face is finding willing and able volunteers who could assist with all of the heavy lifting. After hearing this complaint for several years, we decided to create a quick and easy way to get rid of unwanted items at the end of a book sale.
The nuts and bolts of what we do are pretty simple. Generally, the process goes something like this:
- We gather some basic information about your upcoming sale, either over the phone or using email.
- We arrange a date and time to come pick up your unwanted items.
- At the arranged date and time, we bring a small crew to your location.
- Our crew gathers and removes your unwanted items and hauls them away.
- If applicable, you receive a modest payment for your leftover items.
- You go home and relax.